Wednesday 30 September 2015

My Computer has Died!

So while I am waiting for a new one, I'm going to attempt to post using the app on my iPad.
The summer has now ended and the mornings and evenings are now rather chilly here.  We have had a lot of rain recently,
which has been quite good for the plants growing at the allotment.
The sprouts and cabbages are growing strong.

We are still picking runner beans
And harvesting carrots and beetroot.


We also have some flowers growing at the allotment and I enjoy making posies for the table with them.

Back in the garden at home my sunflowers have grown to nearly 10' this year!
We have had some delicious tomatoes from the greenhouse and some rather hot chillies!
There won't be too many more tomatoes from the greenhouse now that the days are getting shorter.  Soon we will be planting garlic at the allotment for next year's harvest!

No comments: