Saturday 2 January 2016

Goodbye 2015...

... Hello 2016!
Happy New Year To You All.

On New Year's Eve we headed into town

to see the new Star Wars movie.

After the film we returned home for our usual quiet Old Year's Night celebrations.  I just managed to stay awake to see the new year in and to watch the London firework display on television!  I'm not very rock and roll! :)
Tomorrow we will take down the Christmas decorations and start to get back into our normal routine.  It will be a new start for me as I won't be going back to work, which on the one hand feels strange, but on the other gives me a sense of freedom.  I'm hoping to make 2016 a more creative year and to be able to keep up to date with everyone online.  I also plan to get back into my usual exercise routine now that my back is much improved and I started the new year with a swim on 1st January and have since been swimming a second time and to Tai Chi.  Here's hoping that 2016 will be good for mind and body!

No comments: